IN HOSPITALS AND AT HOME
FOR CHILDREN UNDERGOING TREATMENT OR FALLEN BEHIND THE SCHOOL PROGRAM
DUE TO ILLNESS
для школьников, находящихся на лечении
для школьников, отставших от прогаммы
чтобы понимать язык, на котором говорят в больнице
чтобы не отстать от школьной программы, в том числе от российской
чтобы не чувствовать себя одиноким и повысить мотивацию к выздоровлению
face to face lessons or in mini groups 3-5 students
distant sessions (via Skype) or a mixed study plans
Distance learning (on Skype) - 80 CHF/ 45 minutes
Small groups of 3 to 5 children - 50 CHF/ 45 minutes
Individual lessons with a teacher:
95 CHF (in Geneva) /45 minutes
95 CHF + travel expenses (outside Geneva) /45 minutes
A discount of 10% when booking more than 20 hours of individual lessons.
Minimum course of 5 lessons.
It is very important to support the child taken out of the familiar environment in his desire to recover and to give him or her the opportunity to continue to live their children's lives and to study.
Both doctors and psychologists confirm the beneficial role of studies in maintaining the psychosomatic health of the child and his motivation to recover.
How to help a child who is undergoing medical treatment abroad?
How to help him understand the language the doctors speak to him?
How to help him keep up with the school curriculum or to catch up between his studies and hospital treatment or after treatment?
We can develop your child an individual academic program of rehabilitation, taking into account the store of his health and treatment.
We propose face to face lessons, distant sessions (via Skype) or a mixed study plans.
The program can include:
• English or French courses with special medical terminology.
• Individual lessons in school subjects and preparation for official Russian, English or French exams, such as "International Baccalaureate", "Maturité" and others.
• Creative disciplines: drawing, singing, theater speech ect.
7 REASONS TO STUDY
AT GENEVA ACADEMIC CENTER:
1. The only school in Switzerland, which is engaged in academic rehabilitation for children undergoing hospital treatment.
2. We maintain constant contact with parents and doctors, adapting the curriculum and schedule, if necessary.
3. The possibility to stop and resume classes at any time.
4. Our teachers have extensive experience in all subjects.
5. We try to make learning useful, interesting and enjoyful.
6. Geneva Academic Center is a member of the educational project "UchimZnaem" (Tearch & Learn) for children under treatment.
7. In December 2014 Geneva Academic Center received an “Entrepreneurship Award 2014” for the unique philosophy of integrational education.
rue des Voisins 30,
+41 (22) 800 00 12